using the hilt of a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
tujue
tujue Dec 7
Houston Criminal Defense

Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Antonio Brown Color Rush Jersey , John LaGrappe, has a proven record of successfully representing clients for over two decades in Federal courthouses, Harris County courtrooms and many other courtrooms across Texas.

Locating a criminal attorney with proven litigation experience is crucial. The attorney you choose can heavily impact your case. Therefore clients seek out John LaGrappe's protection for his record of successfully representing clients and his locally and nationally recognized law practice in the area of criminal law. John has developed relationships with the judges and prosecutors and he understands the investigative tactics and the anticipated strategies of the DA's office. For decades, John LaGrappe has developed a reputation of proven trust and credibility at all levels by guiding clients through the emotional and turbulent proceedings of the criminal justice system. John LaGrappe has been involved in high profile nationwide cases and interviewed by national and local newspapers periodically such as the New York Times, the L.A. Times, the Houston Chronicle, the Miami Herald, the Waco Tribune plus many more. Mr. LaGrappe has also been featured on many national television networks.

Criminal Defense Attorney in Houston

John LaGrappe is a Criminal Defense Attorney in Houston that has successfully represented clients in courtrooms across Texas and the United States.

2003 - State of Texas vs. Heriberto Salas 232nd District Court, Harris County, Texas Charge: Murder Verdict: NOT GUILTY

2002 - State of Texas vs. Ben Gaskamp 75th District Court of Liberty County, Texas Charge: Murder Verdict: NOT GUILTY

2008 - State of Texas vs. Dimitrius George 180th District Court of Harris County, Texas Charge: Aggravated Assault Charge: Aggravated Assault Verdict: NOT GUILTY Verdict: NOT GUILTY

2011 - State of Texas vs. Aron Satchell 55th District Court of McClennan County, Texas Charge: Continuous Sexual Abuse Verdict: NOT GUILTY

1997 - State of Texas vs. Sherman Bennet 20th District Court of Millam County, Texas Charge: Aggravated Assault Verdict: NOT GUILTY

Criminal Attorney Houston

In a review, past client David H. stated "I was involved in what I thought was an accident but the prosecuter believed otherwise. Although I paid an attorney in Tomball a large amount of money up front he continuously ignored my calls and didn't take any action including discussions with the prosecutor. I have a family and we love to hunt. I was getting a bit concerned and anxious because I was facing a felony and possible jail time (a felony would disable my ability to purchase future hunting guns). I was referred to John LaGrappe through a mutual long term friend. Needless to say, Mr. LaGrappe quickly rose to the occasion and saved my future. I recieved a misdemeanor and promptly completed my limited community service. Thanks John"

Another former client, Raymond H. sent a letter in the form of a testimonial and claimed he found John through a web search for Criminal Attorney Houston "John LaGrappe was a Godsend. He was able to expertly navigate my child custody battle through some very rough waters. Being a father, I didn't think I had a chance of winning custody of my three year old son, but by out-manuvering the opposing council for my ex wife, John was able to win the custody of my son and get him out of a harmful situation with my ex. As a father himself, he was extremely dedicated to my case and was so prepared for trial, that the opposing council was intimidated. This caused them to settle my case just before a full on jury trial. I will always be grateful to Mr. LaGrappe. My son will be too!"

CHENGDU, June 19 (Xinhua) -- First they stun the rooster with three quick blows using the hilt of a knife, then they slit its throat to slowly release its blood -- this gruesome scene is part of a traditional ritual to pray for a safe journey, and Shama Ligu has performed it many times.

For 27 years, Shama Ligu, 52, has served as a Bimo, a shaman performing sacred rituals for China's Yi ethnic minority. Acting as a intermediary between the human and spirit worlds, the Bimo officiate at holidays, weddings, births and funerals, as well as attending to diseases, blessings, exorcisms and divination.

With thousands of years of history, the Bimo remain indispensable to the Yi people. However, having lost their appeal to the young, such shamanic practices face a daunting future. The Bimo are dying out.

BIMO MATTERS

Shama Ligu is one of two Bimo in Yihai village Liangshan prefecture, southwest China's Sichuan Province. Locked in deep mountains, Liangshan is home to China's largest Yi community.

"Bimo is a wise man and a great helper in our daily lives," says villager Aeryue Zimo. "Without him, my family will be unable to be blessed by the deities and ancestors."

"When an elderly person dies, the Yi minority believe his or her soul can only return home after a Bimo chants scripture," says Li Xuefeng, 35, an ethnic Yi official with the provincial ethnic and religious affairs commission. "Bimo culture is deeply rooted in the rural society of the Yi. I believe as long as the countryside exists, Bimo will never disappear."

Li has been in awe of the Bimo since he was a child, not just because of their religious role, but as they are also masters of ancient Yi language, astrology and history.

"Without the Bimo, the solar calendar of the Yi people would have died, " Li says.

Only male heirs of the Bimo lineage can inherit the role, usually starting to learn aged seven or eight. Although his father and grandfather were both Bimo, Shama Ligu did not consider it until he was 20.

At that. Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Shirts   Cheap T-shirts   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Collge Hats   Wholesale Basketball Hats   Wholesale Baseball T-Shirts 

Welcome to The Blacksmith Company, feel free to contribute and help our community grow!

Forum Topics

chenyan94
is dealing with what coach Todd Bowles calls... More
chenyan94 3 minutes ago
zhouyueyue
Considering the fact that we are in full summer... More
zhouyueyue 8 minutes ago
liyifen123
NAIROBI [url=http://www.cheapairmax90white... More
liyifen123 9 minutes ago
zhouyueyue
The power stage appeared boundless. It is as if... More