would put his medal under his pillow when he | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Apr 15
Canberra centres Jarrod Croker and Joey Leilua both suffered injuries in the NRL preliminary final against Melbourne that could have ruled them out of the grand final and have them in doubt for Kangaroos selection. Ray Ban Sunglasses Clearance Sale .Croker suffered a ligament strain to his left knee in the 14-12 loss at AAMI Park on Saturday and Leilua strained his hamstring.The Raiders revealed on Wednesday that will both players will undergo rehabilitation on the injuries.Both Croker and Leilua were earlier this week named in Australian coach Mal Meningas train-on squad for the Four Nations.That squad will be named next week after the NRL grand final.After his stunning season, Leilua was rated a good chance of making his Kangaroos debut this year but his hamstring injury might put paid to that.It appears Croker would also struggle to pass a Kangaroos team medical if he is named in Meningas squad. Ray Bans Clearance Sale . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount Sale .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.clearancerayban.com/ . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The routine wasnt even complete when Uladzislau Hancharou started celebrating.With his body still a couple stories off the ground during the mens Olympic trampoline final Saturday, the 20-year-old from Belarus pumped his fist as he floated back to earth.I think I know I did quite well, Hancharou said. At the end I felt very good about it. It was an explosion of feelings.Hancharou received another jolt moments later when his score of 61.745 put him in the lead with just reigning world champion Gao Lei of China remaining. Gaos set -- the most technically ambitious of the meet and one that included six triple-twisting jumps -- lacked Hancharous crispness, something Gao acknowledged when he shook his head as he finished.I was just trying to use the routine that had the highest difficulties, and my goal of course was to win the gold, Gao said.It didnt happen. Gao settled for bronze behind Hancharou and defending Olympic champion and Chinese teammate Dong Dong, who added a third Olympic medal to the gold he captured in London and the bronze he earned in Beijing.Im not disappointed, Dong said. I think that [Hancharou] did very well. He was outstanding. I watched him with admiration.Hancharou started jumping when he was 6, a bit of a late start in a country wherre trampolinists often begin training at 4. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap. He rose quickly through the ranks and wasted little time making an impact at the highest level. He took bronze at the world championships in 2014 and was the runner-up to Gao in the fall. While Gao opted to continue adding difficulty to his set of 10 skills that often take the gymnasts upward of 25 feet in the air, Hancharou opted to go the other way, choosing precision instead.Its all about tactics, Hancharou said.The gold was the first for Belarus in Rio de Janeiro, a moment Hancharou would have preferred to enjoy with the other five members of the Belarussian national team. Yet he is the only one who qualified for the Games, and his steady performance helped end Chinas decade-long run at the top. Hancharous victory was the first by a non-Chinese athlete in a world championship or Olympics since 2005.Hancharou joked he would put his medal under his pillow when he heads home as he prepares to enter the prime of his career.At 27, Dong finds himself on the other end of the spectrum. He said he was tired after competing in his third Olympics and is unsure how much longer he will keep going. ' ' ' 
Welcome to The Blacksmith Company, feel free to contribute and help our community grow!

Forum Topics

blair2019
Of course, these shoes are not really "panda... More
blair2019 within 1 minute
sxx123
TAMPA, Fla. Balenciaga Shoes For Sale Canada .... More
sxx123 4 hours ago
sxx123
Hes had his best year yet, but Greater Western... More
sxx123 4 hours ago
sxx123
TORONTO -- Vladimir Tarasenko and Ivan Telegin... More