Live). Ellsworths storyline role as Ambroses | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 May 27
HOUSTON -- Brock Osweiler was supposed to be the solution to years of quarterback woes for the Houston Texans. Custom Baseball Jerseys .Through eight games, its unclear if thats the case.At times, such as during a fourth-quarter comeback against the Colts, Osweiler has looked worthy of the $72 million contract Houston used to lure him away from Denver.But there have been other times, such as his performance in Houstons three road games , where Osweiler didnt look any better than the string of quarterbacks the Texans ran through last season.The good news for the Texans is that they enter their bye 5-3 and leading the AFC South despite his inconsistent play and the loss of star defensive end J.J. Watt.Theres been some good spots and I think theres obviously been some bad spots, Osweiler said. But I think the thing thats encouraging is I feel like Im getting better every single week and I feel like this football team is getting better every single week.So, theres plenty of room for improvement (and) fortunately we still have eight more games.Though hes seemed rattled at times when hes struggled on the road, Osweiler never shows any cracks in public in his picture-perfect veneer off the field. He always says the right things, takes the blame when the offense sputters and vows to get better.But those close to him know that he hears the criticism mounting with each bad road outing and that his struggles weigh on him.In this league everyones striving for perfection, so when it doesnt go the way that we prepared or practiced or wanted the result to be we all die a little, so to say, offensive coordinator George Godsey said. But hes been able to overcome that, a little bit of adversity so its a good sign going into the next half of the season.Coach Bill OBrien believes Osweiler has improved each week and the quarterback insists that he feels comfortable in the offense and is convinced he has the skills to lead this team.I have great confidence in myself, I have great belief in myself, Osweiler said. Im my own biggest critic. When a game doesnt go how maybe I wanted it to or how this team wanted it to, I examine that film very hard. Im very hard on myself to improve, to learn, to get better.Osweiler has thrown nine touchdowns with nine interceptions this season to lead a passing game that is among the worst in the league, ranking 30th in the NFL by averaging just 199.2 yards a game.Hes been much better at home than on the road, with eight of his touchdown passes and all of the teams wins coming in Houston. Hell have to figure out a way to get things together on the road when the Texans start the second half of the season at Jacksonville before a game against Oakland in Mexico City followed by two of the next three away from Houston.Hes focused on getting Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins more involved in the second half after hes been limited to 434 yards receiving through eight games after finishing with a career-high 1,521 yards receiving last season. Hopkins knows hell have to do more in the second half to help Osweiler and the offense improve.There were a lot of plays I left out on the field I couldve made (in) the first eight games, he said. Just got to go out and make it right.While Osweiler hasnt played up to expectations, Houstons offense has been kept afloat by the steady play of the teams other big offseason acquisition Lamar Miller .The Texans signed the former Dolphins running back to take over for Arian Foster, the teams all-time leading rusher whom they released in March. Miller enters Week 9 ranked fourth in the NFL with 637 yards rushing.On defense, Houston lost Watt to a back injury after three games. But the defense has remained the strength of the team without last years Defensive Player of the Year, thanks to a pass defense that is among the best in the league and a breakout season by Jadeveon Clowney .Clowney moved from outside linebacker to defensive end to fill in for Watt and is having the best season of his young career.The top overall pick in the 2014 draft is healthy and has started each game and has 30 tackles, three sacks and a career-high nine tackles for losses.Defensive line coach Anthony Weaver loves the way Clowney is playing now that hes on the field consistently.Every time he goes out there and has success, his confidence gets higher, Weaver said. If Im the rest of the league that scares me. A confident Jadeveon Clowney with his God-given ability could be frightening to the rest of the league.---AP NFL website: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Custom Jerseys . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Cheap Custom Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.baseballjerseyscustom.com/ . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. One of the best side-effects of James Ellsworth playing such a big part in the build-up to the main event of Sundays WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs card was that there had been little one-on-one contact between Dean Ambrose and WWE world champion?AJ Styles.Ever since Ambrose aided in a triple power bomb of Styles at Survivor Series, the two-minute beatdown at the end of SmackDown Live on Tuesday served as just the right dose to preview the carnage without giving it all away.In the end, it was Ellsworth who played the most integral role on Sunday, making a late run-in to help Styles by turning on Ambrose. Styles made it to the top of the ladder to retain his title at 31 minutes, 3 seconds in their TLC match.The action quickly spilled out of the ring at the start, and that went a long way in separating this match from the ones that preceded it on this show. With so much time to work with, Ambrose and Styles made the most of their environment, and Styles, to his credit, made the most out of everything from a spell on top of a table to time spent inside of a garbage can.As soon as the action spilled back toward the ring, a barricade dive from Ambrose was met by a dropkick and a leaping clothesline. There was a nice callback to one of the earliest Styles-Ambrose conflicts as Styles was made to straddle the ring barrier once Ambrose regained control. Ambroses unpredictable approach suited this kind of match well for spots that followed like a running clothesline with a chair and Styles willingness to do just about anything for the good of a match surely did the same.Styles has made his name on his ability to put his body through hell for the good of a match, and far be it for anyone to question a process that has led him to become a WWE world champion. But the sequence where he was bounced off a ladder and onto the outside -- reminiscent of his recent ladder match with Ellsworth on SmackDown -- surely caused many hearts to skip a beat. It was good to see he was fine, especially after Ambrose threw a ladder at him and connected shortly thereafter, butt one can only hope he continues to go through those kinds of spots relatively unscathed in the future. Custom Baseball Jerseys Outlet. There were more of those kinds of scary moments to follow, including Ambrose taking Styles from a suplex position and flipping him inside out onto four chairs beneath, a chair drop from Ambrose onto Styles and a suplex on Ambrose through a table in the corner. The pièce de résistance saw Ambrose set up a ladder on one of the announce tables to drop a flying elbow through Styles, who was laying on top of the primary announce desk.As Ambrose took one of the first true climbs up the ladder, Styles took out the No. 1 contender with a flying springboard forearm. Styles also popped the fans with a moonsault from the apron into a reverse DDT, and triggered the first true This is awesome chants of the night with an incredible springboard 450 splash through Ambrose, who was laid out on a table on the outside.When all looked lost for Ambrose, Ellsworth made his entrance and provided enough of a distraction to seemingly seal a world title win for Ambrose after getting slammed down onto the ring steps. But even as Styles was sent tumbling to the outside, something seemed awry with such a clear victory in sight for the challenger. That proved to be the case as Ellsworth pushed the ladder over and sent Ambrose tumbling to the outside through a set of tables at ringside.After the match on Talking Smack, Ellsworth told SmackDown general manager Daniel Bryan that he helped Styles win because he has a 3-0 record over him and is owed a title shot (which he will get on Tuesdays episode of SmackDown Live). Ellsworths storyline role as Ambroses good buddy was on the verge of getting stale, and this is a definitive change, but if history is any indication, turning these kinds of characters heel rarely leads to success for them in the long term.For full match recaps and ratings from WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, click here.? ' ' ' 
Welcome to The Blacksmith Company, feel free to contribute and help our community grow!

Forum Topics

xuezhiqian123
Will UT Clear Herbal Supplements Cleanse... More
xuezhiqian123 within 1 minute
xuezhiqian123
Today so many branded varieties are available... More
xuezhiqian123 11 minutes ago
xuezhiqian123
Previously glass balustrading was only limited... More
xuezhiqian123 15 minutes ago
xuezhiqian123
Cuisines play a significant role in the... More