Clayton Fejedelem Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Forum Information
elaine95
elaine95 Sep 17

They say that everything in the NFL filters up from college. One of those changes is the way that Riddell manufactures helmets.Two years after their Precision Fit system was unveiled Jeff Driskel Jersey , more and more Bengals are opting for. Most of those are first- or second-year players who used the system in college, like Billy Price and Joe Mixon. From there, equipment manager Adam Knollman can get Riedell to use the players’ scans to create the customized padding that goes on the inside of the shell. “Part of our job is to educate the players on the safest helmets available,” Knollman said, via the team’s website. “I would say it has evolved over the last five years, but each manufacturer is pushing the other. From what I’ve seen this is the best technology so far. No other company is taking a 3-D scan and customizing it. This is taking it to the next level.”The whole process takes about six weeks, though it can be sped up if Riddell already has a Precision Fit scan.For example http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-clint-boling-jersey , Tom Savage requested his custom-fit helmet when he was first signed by the Bengals. Riddell took the scans they already had when he had when he was with the Texans and the 49ers and got him his new helmet in three days.Riddell is helping to improve the safety of the game, in which head trauma is becoming a growing concern. Hopefully, these new designs accomplish just that and make the game safer at all levels of football. The Cincinnati Bengals aren’t giving up on former first-round pick John Ross.In case there was any doubt, the Bengals made 10 selections in last week’s NFL Draft with exactly zero of those coming at the receiver position.Ross has just 21 catches for 210 yards in two seasons with the Bengals. All of that production came last year after being limited to just three games as a rookie. New Bengals head coach Zac Taylor reassured Ross earlier in the offseason he wasn’t going anywhere after reports he was on the trading block surfaced.“That was a sign of relief,” Ross said, via Fletcher Page of the . “For him to call and let me know, I appreciated that just because you never know. You could be here one day and gone the next.”Ross showed he could be a big-play threat at the University of Washington with 1 Alex Erickson Jersey ,150 yards and 17 touchdowns during his senior season. While the consistency hasn’t surfaced yet with Ross in Cincinnati, seven of his 21 receptions have gone for touchdowns.“He has all the traits to be a really good player in this league,” Taylor said. “So we’re excited to get him on the field and get a chance to work with him.”Ross didn’t need any further affirmation provided by the Bengals standing pat through the draft at receiver. He’s confident the group of receivers they have is plenty dangerous for opposing defenses.“Me personally, I like to compete so it didn’t matter to me, and I know a lot of guys are like that,” Ross said. “I think the bigger our room gets, the heavier the competition gets Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , the more fun it gets. I think that’s the best thing about our room is the ability to compete. I don’t think there’s anybody in our room that’s scared of competition, you know, so I love competing with our guys. Whoever is able to come in here and fight with us, we’ll welcome them with open arms.”

Welcome to The Blacksmith Company, feel free to contribute and help our community grow!

Users